Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

August 5, 2009

Jasmine Sanders - WBLS' Midday Queen Profiled

I am a true Southern girl at heart and there are many times I long for my country life. But my journey to NY was destiny. I gave up everything I worked so hard for in Tennessee to travel here to reunite with my birth mother. I had spent many years searching for her and never would have guessed she was living in the Big Apple.

AOL Black Voices profiles Jasmine Sanders. She is more than the woman who's on the air at WBLS after Steve Harvey and before Wendy Williams (up until last week).

She is a popular midday host for 107.5 WBLS radio in New York City and a woman with a plan. The New York media market should be called a meat market, because competition is fierce and only the strongest can rise to the top. Jasmine has proven that her move from the south to the north was worth it, as she has earned herself a spot among the most prominent radio show hosts in the city and in the nation. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives