Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

July 30, 2008

T.I. and Respect My Vote

T.I. talks about his get out the vote effort. the full interview of T.I. on Good Day Philadelphia where he talks about his 'Respect My Vote' effort. T.I. has joined forces with The Hip Hop Caucus to launch a powerful new voter registration campaign that combines the power of celebrity and media with 21st century grassroots organizing tactics to mobilize and educate young people between the ages of 18 and 29, who are not in college.

T.I. comes off in this interview as a guy who really should have known better than to get caught up in the mess, (the gun charges) he did earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives