Rickey Smiley is the new morning show at 92Q
Radio One station 92Q (WERQ) Baltimore has signed on with "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" to replace "Marc Clarke & The Big Phat Morning Show." The Breakdown: Trending Now in Media
Read Watch Connect ᚼᛒ
Radio One station 92Q (WERQ) Baltimore has signed on with "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" to replace "Marc Clarke & The Big Phat Morning Show." Lewis Kalb, the Phillies auction winner and His Lifelong Dream to Become a Baseball Announcer - Here's His Remarkable Play-By-Play Moment pic.twitter.com/Sd1FLYcvUZ
— Radio Media Sports News (@UrbnRadioNation) August 7, 2026
BREAKING: Kawhi Leonard had a hidden, multimillion-dollar "sponsorship" with Clippers' scoreboard-maker, sources tell @PabloTorre.
— Pablo Torre Finds Out (@pablofindsout) August 7, 2026
"It was 1,000% a way to circumvent the salary cap," insider says.
In our investigation, Daktronics' Ballmer-linked crisis firm raises NBA probe ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/LU1AeBAF44
Urban Radio Nation is an online media platform that covers radio broadcasting, music, entertainment, sports media, and industry news. We publish articles about radio personalities, station format changes, sports broadcasters, media careers, and trends in urban-oriented radio and entertainment.
Never was a fan of Rickey Smiley and I turned it on this morning and now I know why I really don't like him. Two words "NOT Funny" the Big Phat Morning Show was just a wack so I understand the business move on Radio One. Soon all you will need in the studio is a tape guy. 92Q is the only Hip-Hop/R&B station in Bmore and all I hear is Beyonce,Jay-Z,Lil Wayne & TI they really need to step there game up.
ReplyDelete