DeDe in the Morning is Going to Post on Social Media Every Day Because a Listener Said You Can Make $1 Million
DeDe in the Morning posted the following on Instagram. “Ok… here it goes! I’m posting because a girl named RiRi just called and said she knew a lady who posted basic stuff and she made 1 MILLION DOLLARS on here! So … I’m gonna try it!🤞🏾☺️”
Gotta love the interaction with listeners. We'll check back on her progress.
But here's the reality from one social media content creator named Franchesca Ramsey... “I had 16 viral videos in August, totaling 17.6 million views. Here's a breakdown of what I made on each platform and why you should get serious about making long form content on YouTube.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.
Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.
Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.
Click on Enter Comment to begin.