Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

April 23, 2020

DJ Jazzy Jeff Talks to Sway and Will Smith About His Covid-19 Experience


DJ Jazzy Jeff talked to Will Smith about his experience with the coronavirus (COVID-19) prior to a live "Will From Home" Snapchat series featuring an in-home concert. Jeff was never told he had the coronavirus, despite the fact he had symptoms. Amazingly he couldn't get tested for the virus when he went to visit the doctor. All he was ever told was that he had double pneumonia. He was told to go home and rest. Now after the fact he has concluded that he did have the coronavirus.

“I came home from my trip (in Colorado). I was like, ‘I feel like I’m coming down with something’ and got into bed, and I don’t remember the next 10 days,” Jazzy Jeff recalled during his virtual interview with Smith. “I had a temperature that reached 103. I had the chills. I lost sense of smell. I lost sense of taste.”

Jazzy Jeff also called into Sway in the Morning on Sirius XM Shade 45 and spoke about his experience in more detail. He also talked to callers to the program who may have symptoms. An eye-opening conversation. This is real.



Here is the initial conversation that sparked this interview and should bring about concern is the seriousness of this virus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives