Bryhana Monegain New Midday Host at 97.9 The Beat
Radio One Dallas Ft. Worth has announced the addition of Bryhana Monegain as midday host at 97.9 The Beat (KBFB-FM). Radio One's original station in the Dallas Metroplex, added the Rickey Smiley Morning Show from it's former station Majic 94.5. Jazzi Black will continue in the middays with the Reach One syndicated program “Posted on the Corner” with Incognito and DJ Misses will be heard in nights.
The former Power 106.1 personality said on Instagram, “I can’t even begin to put everything I’ve been through into words but one thing I know for sure: my God got me. 🤍
Today, I stepped back into prime time radio, 3–7 PM on @979thebeat . From LA to Dallas, through every unexpected turn and every season that tested my faith, God kept making a way. This moment is bigger than a new show…it’s part of my testimony.
Huge thank you to @officialcolbycolb and @yonnirude @queenindybee @djbigbink @mauricepotts for believing in me, and to my @k104dfw and @979thebeat family for welcoming me with open arms. I’m grateful, I’m humbled, and I’m just getting started. 🙏🏽✨
Dallas, we’re on! 3–7 PM on 97.9 The Beat!”
...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.
Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.
Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.
Click on Enter Comment to begin.