Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

October 21, 2013

Bishop T.D. Jakes Goes After 'Preachers of LA' [VIDEO]

“Now, I know you been watching that junk on TV. I want to tell you right now, not one dime of what you’re sowing right now will buy my suit. I want you to know my car is paid for. I want you to know I got my house on my own. I want you to know I’m not bling-blinging. I am not shake and bake. I had money when I came to Dallas and I plan to have some when I leave.” -T.D. Jakes

Also check out Roland Martin's segment from the radio program News One Now. [below]





 td jakes preachers of la
“You see my Bentley, and you see my glory, but you don’t know my story!” are the unforgettable words spoken on a promo trailer for the the reality series, “Preachers of L.A.”

The show which centers around the lavish lifestyles of a group of Los Angeles megachurch pastors, has reportedly given the network its strongest ratings ever for the premiere of a new show. On October 9 the show registered 1.1 million viewers.

The show became a topic of conversation on the"News One Now" radio show with host Roland Martin. He discussed the realities of a "Hollywood Reality" televsion show with Rahiel Tesfamariam, founder the of Urban Cusp.

[AUDIO CLIP]







No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives