Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

June 29, 2017

Kelly Mac Exits Radio One Indianapolis


Kelly Mac exits Radio One in Indianapolis as Program Director and Afternoon Host for Urban AC station 106.7 WTLC. She was also the Program Director of Gospel/Inspiration sister station 1310 WTLC-AM.

"I am very grateful to Urban One for giving me an opportunity in Indy. I believe that I have become even more of an experienced Programmer & On Air Talent because of this experience and my 17+ years in this business. As I transition, I am thrilled with great anticipation of announcing my future plans very soon."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives