Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

March 8, 2021

Devin Steel Named Program Director of Hot 107.9 WHTA-FM Atlanta


Radio One Atlanta and Hot 107.9 WHTA-FM brings in Memphis market vet Devin Steel as Program Director. He was most  recently with iHeartMedia Memphis as VPP, PD, and afternoon host on K97.1. He replaces Tap Money who exited Hot 107.9 last month.

On Instagram:


This past year has been a true test mentally more than anything . A season of change , transition , & opportunity. I can’t wait to get started in Atlanta with my @hot1079atl family . Thanks @officialcolbycolb for your vision and opening a new chapter for me and my family . @derekharperatl and Tim D for your leadership & the process .

Memphis.... I’ll be close and back often
As I always wear my city on my sleeve and continue to push and elevate those around me



1 comment:

  1. . I wish for the great of success in all of our destiny endeavors

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives