Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

January 3, 2022

Lil Duval Joins The Morning Hustle as Co-Host Angie Ange Exits for New Digital Media Business Ventures in the DMV



Radio personality Angie Ange has left The Morning Hustle, the syndicated morning show from Radio One and Reach Media. Prior to the show going into syndication, 93.9 WKYS launched The Morning Hustle in 2019 with Angie Ange as the lead host.




The Washington, D.C. native details her move back to the DMV from Atlanta in an Instagram post. The Morning Hustle is expected to name her replacement in the coming weeks. Meanwhile comedian Lil Duval is joining show this week with Headkrack and Lore'l

Would Lil Duval be a good addition to The Morning Hustle? 





From Angie Ange- As we kick off a new year, it is time for me to close a very beautiful chapter in my life. I have departed from Radio One to focus on my business ventures full time and pursue new passions. From a dreamer @howard1867 to an intern @whurfm and @wpgc to full time @939wkys …the last 15 years have been quite a ride. Thank you @radioonelife for wishing me well on my next chapter…you will always be family. To my @morninghustleshow fam…the show must and will go on…keep pushin. And to anyone who’s supported me in my radio career..there are not enough words to express how grateful I am for you. I’m not big on goodbyes or grand exits. I prefer to throw up the dueces ✌🏾 and keep it moving. I am happy and I made this decision for ME…we have one life to make it count and there is so much more that I am capable of that I must fully explore and grow in to. 37 is my year of completion and after 7 years doing the night show… 4 years in the afternoon and 3 years morning/syndicated…my job here is COMPLETE ✅ . Check the link in my bio to keep up with my digital media company. And I will keep you posted on my other ventures as they unfold. Cheers to new beginnings…we’ll see what happens next OKAY!!!…. 😊







The DMV radio community and others showed a lot of love for Angie Ange.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives