Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

August 14, 2008

Ike Dirty- Isaac Hayes III Talks About His Dad

Ike posted his feelings regarding his father’s death on his blog - Dirty N The Beest :“I’m sad, I’m angry, I’m happy all at once right now. I have so many memories of being my father’s son. Little things that make all the difference. Things that help me maintain right now. I can’t be too sad though. My father did great, great things as a Musician, Humanitarian, a Father and a Black man. I’m so happy he touched and inspired so many people in a positive way. I am more proud of my father than anyone could know.”
Wait a minute,... is that Musiq Soulchild?
Check out our post on Ike Dirty's interview with Mos Def's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives