Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

November 20, 2008

Dirt Law Radio New Home of Charlamagne tha God

Charlamagne tha God, former co-host of the Wendy Williams Experience, will be joining DJ Judge Mental and Dirt Law Radio, a two hour syndicated mix-show based out of Atlanta, GA. Joining Dirt Law Radio allows Charlamagne to return to the airwaves in his original home market of Columbia, SC at 100.1 The Beat (WXBT).

"I guess people don't realize I had been doing radio six years prior to connecting with Wendy. She heard me doing my own show in Columbia, SC, that's what made her snatch me in the first place. I always wanted to maintain my own show in Columbia, SC as well as do the Wendy situation; however I couldn’t due to contractual reasons. Dirt Law Radio allows me to express my politically incorrect views and potentially dangerous rhetoric.”
Dirt Law Radio can be heard via podcast and online at www.dirtlawradio.com. Charlamagne was released from WBLS New York and The Wendy Williams Experience radio show two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives