Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

July 18, 2011

Lady Gaga Interview with Howard Stern Causes Radio Buzz on Twitter


Should satellite radio be the only place to find groundbreaking radio? So who knew Lady Gaga was once signed to Def Jam???

Lady Gaga headed from her New York City hotel to Sirius studios for an appearance on the Howard Stern Show on Monday morning (July 18). Prior to the interview, Lady Gaga's millions of fans were on Twitter, tweeting warnings to Stern that he'd better not be mean to their beloved singer. But Stern delivered one of the best and most compelling interviews ever on radio. It just so happens that Lady Gaga was on the other side of the mic. The veiled mystery of who she is as a person was revealed.

"I’ve got a lot of young fans and I love you and I respect your show and I know you want to talk about sex and cocaine—but honestly you should wait as long as you possibly can to have sex…I really think that kids have sex way too young."

Howard Stern asks Lady Gaga about women and weight in the music industry

Howard Stern: "I watch American Idol. Some of these so called singers are overweight...People hate to admit it but this is show business..."

Lady Gaga: "I had a lot of eating problems when I was younger and I think that they never really went away and I can relate to girls who feel that way...I think there have been in the history of music so many people who don’t fit the impossible mode….I mean, Aretha Franklin’s got an angel in her throat. To me, Aretha Franklin is beautiful."

Full interview from Sound Cloud





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives