Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

October 9, 2012

Angie Stone on the Tom Joyner Morning Show [VIDEO]

Photo credit: Rance Elgin/BlackAmericaWeb.com
Angie Stone addressed rumors from a review claiming she wrote her entire album

Angie performed her hits "Do What U Gotta Do" and an a capella rendition of "No More Rain (In This Cloud)" with the TJMS in studio audience as background singers! Stone’s latest CD “Rich Girl” was released last month.


TOM JOYNER: Angie’s got new music!

 ANGIE STONE: Yes! I’m excited about this album. I really went back into my Mahogany Soul mind state.

I read the internet and read this one guy that did a review and was like ‘you know she said she said she did all of her writing herself’ and blah blah blah…I said well I did do a lot of the writing on this album. On my last past album, you know I’m a giver, so I was trying to give everybody an opportunity and in the process it was a meltdown of other peoples sound on the record. I took control but I’ve NEVER done an entire album by myself.

 TOM: Until now?

 ANGIE: No, I didn’t do this whole album by myself; but what I’m saying is I took control of the album. I went back in the lab and what I wanted to do.


  Full audio from the interview can be found on BlackAmericaWeb.com – Part 1 and Part 2

See [VIDEO] from Angie Stone “In Studio Jam”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives