Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

June 12, 2019

Paris Nicole Named Program Director at Boom 103.9


Midday Host Paris Nicole of Boom 103.9 (WPHI) has been promoted to Program Director at the station and has extended her contract as radio personality for Radio One Philadelphia. Paris hosts from 9:00-2:00 Monday-Friday. She joins radio veteran Jay Dixon in the programming chair at the cluster. Dixon programs sister stations 100.3 WRNB, the new Classix 107.9 (WPPZ), and PraisePhilly.com.

Paris Nicole went to IG and said, "It’s official! I’m so excited to announce that I just renewed my contract and I have been promoted to Program Director of @boomphilly! Thank you so much @officialcolbycolb and Ezio Torres for believing in me and for the opportunity. I am truly honored and blessed to be the youngest Program Director in the entire company. I would have never thought in a million years, I would be a PD in a major market in my 20s. Wow Thank You GOD!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives