Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

July 14, 2020

Is Al B. Sure Still Grieving? Removes Heartbreaking 💔 IG Post From the Day of Kim Porter's Death


Al B. Sure, R&B artist and Reach Media syndicated host of 'Love and R&B,' posted an Instagram story on Monday that has since been removed. The IG post shows video of Al B. Sure! heartbroken over the death of Kim Porter. She is the ex-girlfriend of Sean 'Diddy' Combs and the mother of Sure's eldest son Quincy. Kim Porter passed away in November 2018. The L.A. County Coroner’s office stated that the cause of death as pneumonia.

Al B. Sure has his own theory.

According to the now removed Instagram post, Al B. doesn’t think she died of an illness, but he thinks it was murder.

The caption read this way:

“The morning of the @soultrainawards @BET pre production @jessecollinsent #AlBeez around the [world] I just found this footage from the morning I learned of @LadyKP’s aka #KimPorters murder and how it ripped the soul from my physical body. I was on my way to film the pre show packages for the #BETAwards with @tishacampbellmartin & @tichinaarnold when I receive a call from PR icon #QueenieDonaldson asking me if I was ok and did I hear the news.

He continued, “I had no clue. I do know very clearly that #Kimberly didn’t just check out all of a sudden over neumonía[sic]. That’s some bull sh-t. Really? This is where I get in trouble. We just celebrated our son @Quincy’s new deal and Christmas special with @Netflix, and she was in fantastic health as well laughing seeing me and @Diddy’s mutual exchange at the theater. I’m going to leave it here.”




The blogs seem to be making more of this, than needs be. If anyone understands the grieving process, then one knows that denial and disbelief that a loved one has died is all a part of the process.

We hope Al B. Sure, friends, family and others that were close to Kim Porter find peace.

UPDATED:

Al B. Sure admits he was married to Kim Porter and breaks down on this week's (July 22) Motown Countdown on Fox Soul with host Angela Yee.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives