Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

May 12, 2022

ESPN Re-Signs NBA Reporter and Analyst Ros Gold-Onwude as She Covers the NBA Playoffs and Finals

Ros Gold-Onwude will co-host pregame and halftime coverage for the 2022 NBA Finals on ESPN Radio. 


“Delighted!! It’s a blessing to build a career around the game I’ve loved since I was 4. Covering both men’s & women’s hoops is my dream! I don’t take a day for granted. I’m thankful for the opportunity at ESPN to express myself across multiple skillsets & roles!” 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives