Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

February 14, 2012

Wendy Williams shares her thoughts on the passing of Whitney Houston [VIDEO]

Wendy Williams shares her thoughts and feelings about the passing of Whitney Houston and reveals why she always felt a strong personal connection to the music icon and legend. Wendy also says this will be the last day she will talk about Whitney Houston or speculate on the cause of her death.

Wendy makes a plea to her audience: “She was a woman like me who is part of the subculture of our society, the addict. So today on behalf of me and anybody that you might know who is going through a struggle with substance abuse, anybody, and I don’t care whether it’s heroin, coke, pills, booze, reach out to that person. I’m one of the lucky ones. Reach out to that person and call them out on it, because even if they don’t quit, once you call them out, it makes it harder for them to sneak around and get high and I guess that’s all I wanted to say. I’ve never done this before on this show, but I’m telling you now that I don’t have anything more to say regarding this particular case. it’s just sad. and -- it’s just sad. I love you, Whitney.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives