Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

July 23, 2018

Big Lip and Shelby Rushin New Afternoon Hosts on Hot 105 Miami

Hot 105 names Big Lip and Shelby Rushin as the new afternoon hosts on the station. They shouted it out to the Miami community on Facebook:

H💋T 105 is proud to welcome Big Lip to the family! Listen to the new Big Lip and Shelby Rushin in the afternoon show starting Monday, July 30th! Tell all of your family and friends!

The new hosts replace Rick Party, who exited the station when he was not able to reach an agreement on a new contract with Hot 105.

Big Lip added, “Miami I’m back! Afternoons at HOT 105! 1st I want to thank God, My Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Without him none of this would be possible. It’s been a long Journey and I always believed I would be in this position. I will be teaming up with my homie Shelby Rushin starting July 30th. Thank you to Phil Michaels-Trueba for believing in us and we are about to make history! South Florida get ready!”




1 comment:

  1. What up guys. Im Damien Banks from Charlottesville VA. I heard you mentioned me on the show. It really means the world to me. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives