Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

August 5, 2021

WRNB Philly's New 100.3 R&B and Hip-Hop Adds “Mina SayWhat” to Middays, Promotes Paris Nicole to Afternoon Drive

Radio One Philadelphia launched a new lineup on 100.3 R&B and Hip-Hop (WRNB) today with the addition of Mina SayWhat to the permanent midday position from 9am-2pm. She has been a weekend personality as well as midday host on the previous 90's and 00's R&B format on the station. Also with this change program director Paris Nicole moves from middays to afternoons replacing the Reach Media syndicated show The QuickSilva Show with Dominique Da Diva

Morning drive will continue to feature The Morning Hustle from 6-9am. WRNB merged its R&B format with the Hip-Hop format from their former station WPHI last November. New owner Audacy now airs KYW Newsradio on 103.9 FM. 


Paris_Nicole Instagram post: August marks my 15th year anniversary in radio. I started as a young high school intern and the level up continues. I have been questioned, I have been doubted, I have been attacked, I have been told I wasn’t strong enough to be a stand alone personality. I heard a young female can’t do afternoons in a top 10 major market. But yet here I am, as an executive (Program Director) and still elevating as a talent as well. I am proud to announce my show has been promoted to afternoon drive 2pm-7pm weekdays on 100.3 @rnbphilly Philly, Jersey, Delaware lock in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives