Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

July 15, 2022

Teddy Mora Exits Power 106 as Morning Host

Morning Host Tito "Teddy" Mora has exited as morning host at Power 106 KPWR-FM Los Angeles. Mora has been with the station for twelve years. He worked his way up from weekend host to joining the Nick Cannon Morning Show then took over as lead host with Letty as "Power Mornings with Letty & Teddy" when Cannon moved to middays. Mora, who has not been heard on air since June, left the following post on Instagram. 



-Well it’s the end of a great chapter in my life! After 12 years I am no longer at Power 106. I want take this time to thank the many men & women who gave me opportunities, advice & helped shape me this last decade & some change. It was an amazing ride & honestly I got this far on the shoulders of legendary people! I will reach out to each one of you personally over the next few days.



I came to Power as a lost kid who had just gone through the worst pain in his life and leave as a man who is in awe of all the miracles and blessings he has received! I’m grateful for the memories & relationships that were made during my time at Power but I’m very aware this is just the beginning. The only thing that pains me is that for the time being I won’t be able to laugh, joke & speak to you LA! I’ve shared every bit of my life & story & you have done the same. Every caller whether we aired it or not means the world to me. I love hearing about your relationships, your kids, your job, the wedding you’re planning & even how I made you mad the other day 🤣😂. This isn’t goodbye. More like a “I used up all my talking minutes & I won’t be able to call you until after 9pm” LOL


My next chapter is the right one & I can’t wait to share with you all! LA, I hope to talk to you very soon!! I’ll be excited to hear all that’s happened in your life since we last spoke 🙏🏼 - Tito Jr














No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives