Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News

Urban Radio Nation - Radio & Sports Media News
Click Here for the New Website
.

.

February 16, 2020

Rick Party Morning Show Host & ESPN Voice Artist Extraordinaire Posts His Work on IG


Rick Party who has been in the radio game for a minute recently posted one of his daily ESPN SportsCenter intros on Instagram. Rick's on-air radio personality work has included stops in the major markets of New York City, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, and in his hometown of Chicago. He began voiceover work while he was at V-103 WVEE. Very soon after that he became the voice of BET as has been lending his voice to many projects since. His voice is everywhere in media.

Rick is currently a part of the Westwood One syndicated Urban AC Morning Show "Rick & Sasha" with George Willborn based in Atlanta. He does station imaging for a variety formatted stations as well including 96.3 WHUR in Washington, D.C. Check out some of his back in the day airchecks below.

Rick Party's voice over and demo site is The Mix Group.com/RickParty




I'm not #Aloof, I'm just protecting my voice 🤫

#PositiveThinking

Good Day, World!
Don't forget that your voice is your money maker, so try not to yell, scream, and over use it... if you don't have to.
As a nationally syndicated morning radio host, the voice of #SportsCenter on #ESPN and others around the globe, I recognize that over 200 million people around that world hear my voice, so that requires me to pray, get plenty of sleep & do minimal talking when I am not working, This practice allows me to have cognitive thinking, a strong voice, and to be always on my "A Game" for my next BIG project!
Every now & then, I'll drop what I call #RixPerience, it's typically a positive thought based on my experience (Rick's Experience). So, I'll leave you with this today... #RixPerience: Whatevever your profession is, I urge you to practice often and always self-critique your work even if you don't have trusted ear/eyes other than yours. ALWAYS, look/listen for your mistakes, and I guarantee you that this method will make you better than you were yesterday.
Enjoy my latest bedside SportsCenter voiceover session

Happy Living,
Rick Party

CHECK OUT FRESH URBAN RADIO NEWS + FEATURES ON OUR FRONT PAGE


A 2014 Interview


1994 Aircheck


1991 Airchecks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments to this post. You may comment anonymously.

Comments with links to other websites and with inappropriate language will not be published.



Please share this story on your social media pages. Thank you.


Click on Enter Comment to begin.

.
.
.


Thanks for reading this post. Add your comments below.

© 2023 UrbanRadioNation.com, All Rights Reserved

. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Post Archives